For the past few days I was exploring the package development in Laravel 5.1. I felt there is a need of some file and directory structure that has to be there for developing good and maintainable packages.
I thought about creating a boilerplate structure for the same and strarted working on it. After a week or so I finally came up with the idea of LaraPackBoiler.
LaraPackBoiler provides a jump start to your Laravel package development.
- Follows Laravel 5.1 directory structure.
- Lets developer focus on the logic and code rather than worrying about the file and directory structure.
- Well documented with example code for controller, model, view, interfaces, events, repositories.
- Encourages use of Interfaces and Database Repositories.
- Saves a lot of time while developing a new package from scratch.
- Make your package views customizable in the application.
The installation and usage details can be found on the github repository.
I will be soon writing more about this boilerplate with some example package developement. Stay tuned and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog.