Inspired by the response I got for LaraPackBoiler, I was wondering to create a simple web based application to create laravel packages.
I wanted to keep the user interface as minimal as possible and yet easy to use. So I started working on Laravel Package Generator.
Laravel package generator allows you to quickly create a laravel package structure for your project.
Setup Video: https://youtu.be/4CXsH6-OdhU
- Create a package of your choice of name.
- Define your own package namespace.
- Define your own controller classes, models, middlewares, requests, events, interfaces.
- Automatically creates composer.json file, README file for installation instructions.
- Adds GNU GPL version 3 licence.
- Follows a structured approach to create the package.
- All the above features in just few keyboard taps and just one click !!
How to install and use:
- Clone the project on your system.
- Run composer.phar install
- Run composer.phar dump-autoload
- Give write permission to bootstrap/cache, storage, public folders.
- sudo chmod 777 -R bootstrap/cache
- sudo chmod 777 -R storage/
- sudo chmod 777 -R public/
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Visit the localhost/LaraPackGenerator from browser.
How to create package:
- The UI is very easy to understand and use.
- The Package namespace, Package name and Package author are the only required fields to create a directory structure of the pugin.
- Add a comma separated list of the controller, model classes.
- Click Generate.
- That’s it. just download and save the file, extract the zippped file and open up the README.md file.